All images are property of Wish Photography and Kandis Broadhead. Use of any images without Wish Photography consent is prohibited. If you would like to use an image please contact Kandis at wishphotographyutah@gmail.com
Visit our Website at http://wish-photo.com

Friday, August 23, 2013

What Wish Wore

The other day I was out shopping with my little Ava and I was wearing my orange 'hello' shirt and I had so many ladies tell me how much they liked it.  I was kinda like "ahhh thanks..me too!"...in my head that is.

My little sister likes to make fun of my shirts and it's kinda a standing joke.  She always asks where I get my shirts and then stops before I can respond and says some smart aleck remark. 
For example...I have a shirt that has dogs on it and she said "cute shirt where did you get it?....wait the pet shop."  
Then there is a shirt that I have that has giraffes on it and she said "did you get your shirt at the zoo?"
So this shirt she asked if I got it courtesy of the telephone company....to her amusement I said "YES I DID!" and the truth is...No I didn't.

I bought this shirt in June from Anthropologie and I am so glad I did.
I can wear it with jeans or skirts.  I can wear it tucked or untucked. It's a great playful shirt!

Today I decided to pair it with my green and white striped skirt, which also came from Anthro.
I don't love my arms so I try to keep them covered and so I put on this mustard-ish cardigan.  Honestly I have had the cardi for ages and it now has a small hole in the elbow..so I just bunch it up around my elbow when I go out and you can't tell. 

Today I have a meeting with a client and then a hot date with my hubby. 
When I meet with clients I like to look nice and also show off my personality.  At a wedding I may not wear this because I don't want to be too crazy at a wedding but for a client meeting you bet!

I wore one of my favorite perfumes today Acqua Fiorentina by Creed. 
It is a fruity floral. At first you smell the fruit, plums and apples, lemons and bergamot and then comes the florals, roses and carnations and pear blossoms.  It has a few more dry notes like sandlewood but it's really light.  It is such a pretty perfume.
I wore this perfume on the first day of Wish Retreat 2013 and every gal that gave me a hug commented that I smelt good...and I have to say...I did....and I DO TODAY!

I kept my makeup simple today and for my lips I chose a light gloss. 
I love this gloss by Dior.  It shines up your lips but brings out YOUR own natural color.
So when people ask what shade of pink I am wearing I can honestly say "Kandis...with a hint of gloss"



Follow me on Instagram for more of my daily musings
@kandisbroadhead



No comments:

Post a Comment