All images are property of Wish Photography and Kandis Broadhead. Use of any images without Wish Photography consent is prohibited. If you would like to use an image please contact Kandis at wishphotographyutah@gmail.com
Visit our Website at http://wish-photo.com

Thursday, August 22, 2013

What Wish Wore {Utah Photographer}

So yesterday I was chatting with a friend and I was talking about how I need to be better about blogging and she gave me the most fabulous idea....she told me I should blog what I wore.
Now there's a reason behind it.... Number 1.  I simply adore fashion.  I enjoy mixing and matching patterns and textures.  2. It gives me a reason to go shopping more.  3. I want you to get to know me. 

The most important reason is seriously number 3.  I really want you to get to know who I am.  
I am really a fun, person and I want YOU to get to know that side of me. 
I am more than just someone who likes to create pretty pictures.  I enjoy laughter, friendships, yummy food, traveling and of course fashion.

So I tried my hand at self portraiture...not let anyone fool you...it is HARD!  
But I really wanted to show off my outfit today. 

Today is a chill day so I didn't get really too dressed up.  Today is really a day of editing, cleaning and grocery shopping.  Later today I am going to bottle 2 bushels of peaches so I simply chose a pair of funky leggings.  (I love leggings...I have a stack of them).  I comfortable white T-shirt.  Seriously this is the best cotton T.  I have ever found! The brand is Tildon.  You can find it at Nordstroms.  It doesn't shrink...it's easy to wear..and it's comfortable.  And a old beat up cardigan that I have had for 4  years.  

I also love beauty as well and it's no lie that I am obsessed with fragrance.  
Because I am just kinda in a more relaxed look I wanted to wear a lighter more fresh fragrance and so I chose Coney Island by Bond Number 9 New York.  It has notes of  Margarita, Melon, Guava, even some chocolate and carmel.  It's fabulous!

My makeup today is really kinda simple...but I did put on this fabulous lip...by Lip Tar.  The color is called Grandma.  AWESOME...who doesn't want to wear a lipstick called Grandma. I actually didn't know the color until I looked at the back of it to tell you.  Lip Tar wears for a really LONG time. It's great!





Remember to follow me on Instagram for more of my daily musings. 
Instagram: kandisbroadhead

No comments:

Post a Comment