All images are property of Wish Photography and Kandis Broadhead. Use of any images without Wish Photography consent is prohibited. If you would like to use an image please contact Kandis at wishphotographyutah@gmail.com
Visit our Website at http://wish-photo.com

Saturday, August 24, 2013

What Wish Wore {Utah Photographer}

I have really enjoyed bringing you these moments of what I have been wearing and I honestly think it's because I love fashion so much and it's fun for me to share part of myself with you.

Today although it was a Saturday and that is one of the busiest photographer days...I didn't do any photography.  This is because I was already busy doing another part of my life.

Today was my families annual horse sale.  You see family owns a horse and cattle ranch called Running U Livestock.  Now when I say family I mean my parents started it and now my sister and my brother in law are starting to take over.  So every year we have a horse auction and today was our annual sale.  So I was busy playing cowgirl..which for me is a stretch.

So knowing I was going to be in the dirt and dust I knew I need to be a whole lot more casual and practical.
I wore a pair of skinny jeans from Flying Monkey, my new Gypsy Rose T-Shirt...purchased at Nordstroms and a old jacket I had hanging in my closet that didn't fit me when I bought it and now that I am 70 pounds lighter it fits.  And a pair of ankle boots.

Although I knew at the end of the day I would smell like horse I still had to wear perfume.
Because I was wearing a lot more of a casual outfit I chose Bond Number 9 New York Madison Square Park.  It has notes of Grape, Huckleberry, Rose, Tulips and Teakwood even.  It is a fabulously fresh scent.

For my lips I chose Pretty Boy, by Lip Tar.  It didn't last as long as I would have liked today but it looked good when I left the house.

Today was a great casual day.

I would wear this outfit on a engagement or senior session for sure!




Follow me on Instagram @kandisbroadhead

No comments:

Post a Comment