All images are property of Wish Photography and Kandis Broadhead. Use of any images without Wish Photography consent is prohibited. If you would like to use an image please contact Kandis at wishphotographyutah@gmail.com
Visit our Website at http://wish-photo.com

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Miss Abbie, The little Pageant Girl.

I have been photographing Abbie for 4 years now.  Abbie was one of my first clients and it has been fun to watch her grow.

Abbie constantly keeps me laughing with her candor and wit.  She always has something funny to say and something awesome to tell me.

Abbie is a lil' pageant girl and she needed some new photos.  She was on a deadline so we had to rush to get them done.

I decided on this location because it lends itself to beautiful light.  I really wanted to capture some good light in the images and I feel like that is exactly what I did.





































3 comments: