All images are property of Wish Photography and Kandis Broadhead. Use of any images without Wish Photography consent is prohibited. If you would like to use an image please contact Kandis at wishphotographyutah@gmail.com
Visit our Website at http://wish-photo.com

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Something a Little Retro.

I was super excited to photograph Rachel and I wanted to make her session feel a little like a through back to the 1960's and 70's.
I was on a mission to find the best plaid pants I could find.
Honestly it wasn't an easy task...as you can imagine plaid is not in right now.....(but acid washed is)  so I wound up at a little vintage shop in Salt Lake City and scoured over the awesome pants section.  When I spied these lovely beauties it was love at first sight.  Then low and behold there hanging across the isle was the jacket.  I was in heaven.  This was the exact look that I wanted.

I teamed up with Boho Beauty Studio for Makeup and Bree Bullet for hair to create this Lana Del Ray look.

It was a freezing cold day but we had a blast...runny noses and all.
The top of the parking garage was a perfect choice for location because it gave me the ability to use some of Salt Lakes Skyline as a backdrop and it also allowed me to create a more urban feel without being in the city and confined to a tight space such as a city street would do.

I feel that this session came together beautifully and I am thrilled with the final outcome.
































No comments:

Post a Comment