All images are property of Wish Photography and Kandis Broadhead. Use of any images without Wish Photography consent is prohibited. If you would like to use an image please contact Kandis at wishphotographyutah@gmail.com
Visit our Website at http://wish-photo.com

Monday, October 22, 2012

In the desert.

When I went to WPPI this past February I attended a shoot out with some other photographers.
To say it was chaos is putting it lightly.
The wind was blowing like crazy and there were so many photographers for only 2 models.  Some photographers just took over the show and didn't give other photographers the time or room to shoot what they wanted.
However I did have a good time and I was able to get some fun stuff.
Here is a glimpse at what I got that day
{Part 1}




























No comments:

Post a Comment