All images are property of Wish Photography and Kandis Broadhead. Use of any images without Wish Photography consent is prohibited. If you would like to use an image please contact Kandis at wishphotographyutah@gmail.com
Visit our Website at http://wish-photo.com

Monday, February 27, 2012

WPPI

This past week I went to WPPI with three of my best photographer friends. 
We had the time of our lives.

Every night before we went off to bed I would moan about the headache I had.  
Now understand these headaches were brought on by endless laughing.  
There were moments that we would laugh so hard that little "accidents" would happen.  Oh and I had two of those accidents.  HA HA HA!

I learned so much and I'm so excited to make some exciting changes in my business.

Stay tuned for awesomeness!



No comments:

Post a Comment