All images are property of Wish Photography and Kandis Broadhead. Use of any images without Wish Photography consent is prohibited. If you would like to use an image please contact Kandis at wishphotographyutah@gmail.com
Visit our Website at http://wish-photo.com

Saturday, January 14, 2012

A little break before the busy.

I have been needing a vacation for so long and so we decided to take a little trip to Disneyland.
We had such a fabulous time!  And honestly I tried not to think about work much.....so I stayed off my phone (dang technology) as much as I could.


Before going to Disneyland we took our girls to the beach to spend a little bit of time. Utah doesn't have beaches you know?!  


{during our vacation I only used a point and shoot camera so I could focus more on being a mom, then a photographer...however I did take my camera with me to the beach to get some great shots and I did use it on the last day too.}


Enjoy two of the only photos I've uploaded and edited so far.








No comments:

Post a Comment