All images are property of Wish Photography and Kandis Broadhead. Use of any images without Wish Photography consent is prohibited. If you would like to use an image please contact Kandis at wishphotographyutah@gmail.com
Visit our Website at http://wish-photo.com

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

More of my Patriotic Beauty!

I haven't fully finished processing this shoot, but nevertheless want to share a few that I have and tell you a little about this spunky and awesome child.
Elle is my oldest and going to go into the 2nd grade.  She loves being an American and will tell you that.  She knows the Pledge and is always was one of the ones from her class to be asked to go down to repeat the pledge for the school.  She knows the National Anthem and sings it so wonderfully.  
I am so proud of my little Patriotic Beauty!




No comments:

Post a Comment