All images are property of Wish Photography and Kandis Broadhead. Use of any images without Wish Photography consent is prohibited. If you would like to use an image please contact Kandis at wishphotographyutah@gmail.com
Visit our Website at http://wish-photo.com

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I LOVE MY JOB!

I have been so blessed and lucky to get to do work for some fabulous designers.
Corinna Couture is a fabulous designer of little girls dresses.
I bought a dress from her back in the winter/early spring and feel in love with it....and she feel in love with my work.  So she sent me a few more dresses to photograph for her.  This dress is part of her new collection.








Several months ago I saw on facebook a designer asking for new photographers. I shot her an email and never heard back.  Then one day I got an email from her asking if I would photograph some photos for her.
HECK YEAH!











Then there is a fabulous lady who makes beautiful designs who approached me on FB. asking if I would do some work for her.  Some of her work will be featured in a huge shoot I'm doing tomorrow actually. 
But I was able to get a few shots in of a design she sent me a few weeks back.






2 comments:

  1. My favorite picture is the top one. I love the airy softness with the punch of color in the dress! And I love the up close shots of your daughter...she has beautiful hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. where is the little girls dress from in the first set of pics? i love the vibrant colors! gorgeous images as always.

    ReplyDelete