All images are property of Wish Photography and Kandis Broadhead. Use of any images without Wish Photography consent is prohibited. If you would like to use an image please contact Kandis at wishphotographyutah@gmail.com
Visit our Website at http://wish-photo.com

Thursday, January 20, 2011

{Make a Wish} #19 of 365

I'm sorry I forgot to post this yesterday.  I posted it on FB so does that count?
Anyway I think I've really did it this time....I started a contest over at the workshops for some free actions.  I've been working on actions for a long time and decided to get them on the market.  So to kick it off I thought of doing a giveaway! The promotion for the giveaway is about to do me in.  I feel so consumed with it.  Thankfully it ends tomorrow!

Here is #19 of 365.  I was out taking pictures of my Elle in the fall and she got distracted by a bird and I snapped the picture.  I think she looks so cute! I love her precious little face!




No comments:

Post a Comment