All images are property of Wish Photography and Kandis Broadhead. Use of any images without Wish Photography consent is prohibited. If you would like to use an image please contact Kandis at wishphotographyutah@gmail.com
Visit our Website at http://wish-photo.com

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

{Make a Wish} #18 of 365

I keep wondering when I'm going to get burned out from doing this 365?!

Anyway I was trying to decide which picture to post as todays face and I kept thinking...find a boy...find a boy.  But guess what?!  I don't photograph many boys.  It's because I don't want to...it's because 90% of my clients are girls.  So don't hesitate coming to me if you have boys because I want to photograph them too.  
Book today! Dates are filling up! (of course with girls...so I need you momma's of boys to get your boys in!)


{doesn't she just look so hopeful?  I love it!}

1 comment: