All images are property of Wish Photography and Kandis Broadhead. Use of any images without Wish Photography consent is prohibited. If you would like to use an image please contact Kandis at wishphotographyutah@gmail.com
Visit our Website at http://wish-photo.com

Saturday, January 1, 2011

{Make a Wish} #1 of 365

Happy New Year!
This year I look forward to growing my business in HUGE ways and making tons of new clients!
I look forward to what 2011 brings!
This year I have decided to do what I will call 365 Faces!
Everyday I will be posting a new face....okay maybe not a new face....but a new picture.  The same person may be repeated...but the same picture will not be.  (Okay so if I'm out of town I will not be posting....BUT  I will catch up those missed days during the year!! DOUBLE DOSE OF WISH...YAY!)
Along with the picture if you check out Wish Workshops you will get a new tip everyday!
It might be a quick simple tip or a detailed tutorial.

Make A Wish!
And Make 2011 Count!!

No comments:

Post a Comment