All images are property of Wish Photography and Kandis Broadhead. Use of any images without Wish Photography consent is prohibited. If you would like to use an image please contact Kandis at wishphotographyutah@gmail.com
Visit our Website at http://wish-photo.com

Sunday, December 26, 2010

{Make a Wish} Nap time!

Prior to Christmas I was running around like a chicken with its head cut off!
For real...NO LIE!
Trying to do edits....finish up Christmas shopping...spend time with my babes.
Well this day I just didn't have time to even put my little one down for a nap.  We had been go go go all day long.  She was filthy dirty and tired.  MY SIL came over to pick something up and while I was chatting with her...my baby fell asleep.  ON THE KITCHEN FLOOR!
Sometimes I feel like I could fall alseep where ever too.  
Enjoy!~

No comments:

Post a Comment