All images are property of Wish Photography and Kandis Broadhead. Use of any images without Wish Photography consent is prohibited. If you would like to use an image please contact Kandis at wishphotographyutah@gmail.com
Visit our Website at http://wish-photo.com

Friday, October 22, 2010

{Make a Wish} Wish Tip of the Day!

Most pictures don't need a ton of work.  As a matter of fact I spend less then 5 minutes on most photographs.  I'm not going to lie when I first started I spent A LOT of time editing.  Maybe I thought I needed to over edit in order for a picture to look "professional".   I no longer feel like this is the case.  As every ones style is different I understand that some may not like my look.  I prefer a more edited/processed look.  That's my style.  So needless to say there are some images I barely even touch.  Like this one.  The only thing I did with this was burn the background and sharpened it. (most digital images need sharpening).  I also straightened out her smile and added a little warmth.  So my tip for the day is this sometimes less is more!  
ENJOY



No comments:

Post a Comment