All images are property of Wish Photography and Kandis Broadhead. Use of any images without Wish Photography consent is prohibited. If you would like to use an image please contact Kandis at wishphotographyutah@gmail.com
Visit our Website at http://wish-photo.com

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

{Make a Wish} Wish tip of the Day!

I love actions, and I'm pretty much an action junkie.  
When I first discovered actions I hated them.  I didn't really understand how they were to work. I knew how to run an action but I felt that they made every picture look bad.  So I started to dissect them, and realized...HELLO, this is how it's supposed to be done!
So make sure when you run an action that you change your opacity.  Either change it overall to apply to the entire action or you can go into the layers of the action and change each individual element.  Sometimes there might be an element in an action like "haze" and I don't want the haze on that picture so I turn it off instead (this can be done by clicking on the eye).
So when using actions make sure that you adjust the different  opacity's and layers.
Very rarely will you run an action that is PURE.
Good luck!
Leave me a comment if you have any questions about actions!
Check back tomorrow for another tip!

{pro retouch @30% opacity, eye bump @20% opacity, TRA yin&yang to taste on skin, saturation sponge @18% flow on wall and apple, and TRA Oh Snap@50% }

1 comment:

  1. I have no idea what any of that means, but the picture is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete