All images are property of Wish Photography and Kandis Broadhead. Use of any images without Wish Photography consent is prohibited. If you would like to use an image please contact Kandis at wishphotographyutah@gmail.com
Visit our Website at http://wish-photo.com

Monday, October 18, 2010

{Make a Wish} Photoshop tip of the day!

 I love this picture of Abbie...BUT the wind was blowing and blew her hair across her forehead.  So I just couldn't discard this picture.  I love the smile in her eyes, the tilt of her head, the slight smile on her lips...it's just perfect.  So using the healing tool I was able to get rid of most of the hair on her forehead.  After using the healing tool, I used pro retouch (TRA) to smooth out her skin. 
I JUST LOVE IT!
I've been asked if I do any Photoshop classes and I haven't really thought about it, but if I had enough who was interested, maybe.

2 comments:

  1. You are so talented!!! Please please please keep these helpful tips coming. :)

    Thank you.

    ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have photoshop, but I think you use it WELL! I think that is the difference in a good photographer and an excellent one, photoshop and knowing how to use it.... Just sayin and you are definately an excellent one!!

    ReplyDelete