All images are property of Wish Photography and Kandis Broadhead. Use of any images without Wish Photography consent is prohibited. If you would like to use an image please contact Kandis at wishphotographyutah@gmail.com
Visit our Website at http://wish-photo.com

Monday, August 26, 2013

What Wish Wore {Utah Photographer}

It's a little breezy and slightly chilly here today..which totally sucks for August...but it doesn't stink for my wardrobe.  I love breaking out the layers and fall-ish colors.
Today I have to go grocery shopping and run a few errands so I chose something that is comfortable but cute.
I bought this granny blouse a few months ago and have yet to wear it.  I just hadn't found the right thing to wear it with.  It's super sheer so I knew I would need to wear it layered and with today being a chilly sort of day it works perfectly.  I layered it with an old bronze-ish sleeveless shirt and a pair of cream skinny jeans...well they are not actually jeans but who cares.

I kept my makeup really natural today but I decided on a deep perfume.
I chose Michael Kors Signature scent.
It is has notes of Freesia, tunerose, and vitiver.  It's beautiful!





Follow me on Instagram @kandisbroadhead

No comments:

Post a Comment