All images are property of Wish Photography and Kandis Broadhead. Use of any images without Wish Photography consent is prohibited. If you would like to use an image please contact Kandis at wishphotographyutah@gmail.com
Visit our Website at http://wish-photo.com

Friday, November 16, 2012

Thurgood Family {Utah Photographer}

I have known Megan since she was itty bitty.
Actually the reason I've known Megan so long is because her sweet momma and my awesome daddy are first cousins. 
We didn't grow up doing a ton together as a family, BUT we both were dancers and we danced in the same dance circuit.  SOOOOO we got to see each other a lot during competition season. 
A few years ago her momma passed away.  It was very unexpected.  I hadn't seen Megan for a few years prior to that and I remember thinking when I first saw her again at her momma's funeral "She is so special.  She really knows who she is."  Megan has this sparkle and light about her that radiates.  I was thrilled when she asked me to capture her beautiful little family.  
Megan and Tyler have an adorable little princess.  When I first laid eyes on Miss Lydia at our photo shoot my first thought was "oh Megan she looks like your sweet mom." So of course I had to tell her that. Megan agreed.  
As I edited their shoot I found myself thinking how much this sweet beautiful girl really looks like her late grandma and I thought "God knows what he is doing."
I am grateful for the chance to have photographed such a beautiful and special family.


















No comments:

Post a Comment