All images are property of Wish Photography and Kandis Broadhead. Use of any images without Wish Photography consent is prohibited. If you would like to use an image please contact Kandis at wishphotographyutah@gmail.com
Visit our Website at http://wish-photo.com

Thursday, November 1, 2012

A quick step by step tutorial for photographers.

I haven't done a step by step tutorial on here forever.

Maybe I'll be better at giving them to you.

This photo was great before editing, but I really wanted to bring out the colors of the leaves.
Using some of my actions from my Wish Workshops Action set and my Matte Romance Wishes Action Set I was able to achieve what I wanted to.






After each step I would flatten my image, which would allow me to run another action with out any error messages.

Here is my final photo.



And here is the before and After

To buy Wish Actions go here.
http://wishworkshops.bigcartel.com

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Thank You! I just purchased your Pretty set. Can't wait to try them out!

    ReplyDelete