All images are property of Wish Photography and Kandis Broadhead. Use of any images without Wish Photography consent is prohibited. If you would like to use an image please contact Kandis at wishphotographyutah@gmail.com
Visit our Website at http://wish-photo.com

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Taryn and Nick {Utah Wedding and Engagement Photographer}

Taryn and Nick were the most perfect clients I could have ever asked for. 
From my first email with Taryn I knew we were going to be a good fit. 
The shoot was everything I envisioned and more.  They listened to all my suggestions and really embraced what I asked them to do. 
I created a Pinterest board for them prior to gage their likes and what really inspired them and when they came back with what they like I knew just what we were in for. 
They will be getting married in November and I can't wait to photograph their most important day!
























No comments:

Post a Comment