All images are property of Wish Photography and Kandis Broadhead. Use of any images without Wish Photography consent is prohibited. If you would like to use an image please contact Kandis at wishphotographyutah@gmail.com
Visit our Website at http://wish-photo.com

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Ashley and Blakelee {High School Seniors}

Ashley and Blakelee have been my shutter babies.  I have been using them as my models for years.  They have helped me get better and really have helped me grow my business.  
They will graduate from High School next week and then they are on to bigger and better things.  I am sad that I won't get to photograph them as often as I have.

When we did their senior sessions I was sad that my babies were grown up.  But no matter how grown up they become they will always be so dear to me. 

I love you ladies. 

















1 comment:

  1. The shots with the hoodies/jackets are so fun! I feel like I have witnessed them grow and change along with you! Tear! :)

    ReplyDelete