All images are property of Wish Photography and Kandis Broadhead. Use of any images without Wish Photography consent is prohibited. If you would like to use an image please contact Kandis at wishphotographyutah@gmail.com
Visit our Website at http://wish-photo.com

Monday, April 16, 2012

Brecken and Chase {Engagements}

 Brecken and Chase are the most darling couple.  Brecken is super outgoing and Chase is kinda shy.
When Brecken and I were talking about where we should do their engagements at she suggested a little area of Salt Lake City.  These two love birds come to this area often.  She said "There's the cutest little store that I drag poor Chase to."  
So naturally I had to go into the store and ask if I could take a few photos. 
I can't wait to photograph their wedding in May.
























No comments:

Post a Comment