All images are property of Wish Photography and Kandis Broadhead. Use of any images without Wish Photography consent is prohibited. If you would like to use an image please contact Kandis at wishphotographyutah@gmail.com
Visit our Website at http://wish-photo.com

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Change

I am so excited for new changes that will be coming to Wish Photography!

In 2012 I will be focusing less on portrait photography and more on fashion and commercial photography.
This doesn't mean I won't be doing any weddings or portraits, it just means I will be focusing more in this other direction.  I still love to photograph and still will photograph children, teens, brides and couples.

2012 is looking to be fab! FABULOUS that is!




1 comment:

  1. Your blog is always so beautiful and inspirational! I hope mine can be to this degree one day!

    ReplyDelete