All images are property of Wish Photography and Kandis Broadhead. Use of any images without Wish Photography consent is prohibited. If you would like to use an image please contact Kandis at wishphotographyutah@gmail.com
Visit our Website at http://wish-photo.com

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Sneak Peek....Bate Family.

I don't too often photograph families, mainly because I find most family photography uninspiring.  But under certain circumstances I will.

I love this family.  She is a good friend of mine and a fellow photographer.  I was flattered when she approached me about photographing her family pictures.  So I said yes...obviously and planned this stylized shoot.  

If I could photograph families like this all the time I would have no problem doing family photography.  Stylized Shoots are my loves!











1 comment: