All images are property of Wish Photography and Kandis Broadhead. Use of any images without Wish Photography consent is prohibited. If you would like to use an image please contact Kandis at wishphotographyutah@gmail.com
Visit our Website at http://wish-photo.com

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I heart faces submission

I never do contests, but I decided to enter this photo in the I heart faces from a distance contest.
I love it.

I call it Vintage Summer....mainly because I can't wait for summer to get here.

6 comments:

  1. Its gorgeous!!! My word......and I love your watermark! dreamy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a FABULOUS PHOTO!! Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I would call it totally adorable! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great photo! So whimsical, and sweet location!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet shot. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete