All images are property of Wish Photography and Kandis Broadhead. Use of any images without Wish Photography consent is prohibited. If you would like to use an image please contact Kandis at wishphotographyutah@gmail.com
Visit our Website at http://wish-photo.com

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

{Make a Wish} Urban oh Urban.

I don't usually shoot urban, not because I don't like it because I do....but I just don't shoot urban much.

My Wish Reps asked me to do some Urban "punk dancers" as they called it while they were off for spring break.

For some reason we pick the coldest days to go shooting and let me tell you this day was no exception.

I really enjoy photography, I enjoy my business and I enjoy all the people around the world and country that I have met and get to meet.

If you would like to book Wish Photography contact wishphotographyutah@gmail.com









No comments:

Post a Comment