All images are property of Wish Photography and Kandis Broadhead. Use of any images without Wish Photography consent is prohibited. If you would like to use an image please contact Kandis at wishphotographyutah@gmail.com
Visit our Website at http://wish-photo.com

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

{Make a Wish} Sweet Ava

Ava is my two  year old and she is the funniest little girl you'll ever meet.  I adore these photos of her I feel like I've captured her little personality!

I adore having a studio that I can photograph little ones in.  Although  my heart will always be in natural light.  I learned years ago how to  use studio light and I always wanted my own studio.  To finally have it, and to be able to use my knowledge in studio too is so great!

Book your on location or studio sitting today.  Easter is just around the corner...so book your Easter photos today!









No comments:

Post a Comment