All images are property of Wish Photography and Kandis Broadhead. Use of any images without Wish Photography consent is prohibited. If you would like to use an image please contact Kandis at wishphotographyutah@gmail.com
Visit our Website at http://wish-photo.com

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

{Make a Wish} A real COWBOY

Last week I got to go out and photograph Shamus Haws he is going to be going up for the title of best horseman in Utah! (I don't know the exact title..but you can read about it on his site.)
Anyway he is one of four finalists competing for this title..and a cash prize too.
All the contestants were giving a young horse that had never been broke to train.  They are all given 90 days to complete this. The one who does the best wins!
I was so excited to go out and photograph him working on his horse.  I got to play cowgirl for a few hours too.  IT WAS SO FUN!
Enjoy a few of the photos I took!












1 comment: