All images are property of Wish Photography and Kandis Broadhead. Use of any images without Wish Photography consent is prohibited. If you would like to use an image please contact Kandis at wishphotographyutah@gmail.com
Visit our Website at http://wish-photo.com

Monday, February 7, 2011

{Make a Wish} #38 of 365

I love clients who listen to advice when I tell them what to wear! This was a client who did just that.  When they asked what to wear and when I decided on the location I told them....browns, and layers and textures! I was so pleased when they all showed up in exactly what I had told them.  
So many people want to have awesome pictures but then they don't dress the part!  Half of the awesomeness is listening to your photographers suggestion.
Anyway..enjoy todays 365!

No comments:

Post a Comment