All images are property of Wish Photography and Kandis Broadhead. Use of any images without Wish Photography consent is prohibited. If you would like to use an image please contact Kandis at wishphotographyutah@gmail.com
Visit our Website at http://wish-photo.com

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

{Make a Wish} Oh I love this!

I love going through my achieves and finding pictures that I just didn't get around to editing or ones that I overlooked.  This is one of those pictures.
I have been so lucky to be able to photograph Blakelee so many times.  Every time I book her I get excited. She is so super talented and such a natural in front of the camera.
I edited this picture with one of my new actions.  I can't wait to get them out to the public! SOON!
{edited with Joyfolie from Soft Wishes}

SO ladies and gents...here is Blakelee!


No comments:

Post a Comment