All images are property of Wish Photography and Kandis Broadhead. Use of any images without Wish Photography consent is prohibited. If you would like to use an image please contact Kandis at wishphotographyutah@gmail.com
Visit our Website at http://wish-photo.com

Saturday, January 15, 2011

{Make a Wish} #15 of 365

I can't believe I haven't missed a day yet doing this!
I will be going on a vacation coming up so I'm trying to figure out how to not leave you hanging! hmmmm
Anyway enough about that.
Here is today's 365!
Indi! She's such a doll....and so full of attitude! I LOVE IT!
Indi was turning 4 so I was super excited to be able to photograph her for her birthday.
I was also able to photograph Indi and her momma....her mom is such a beautiful person on the inside and out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment