All images are property of Wish Photography and Kandis Broadhead. Use of any images without Wish Photography consent is prohibited. If you would like to use an image please contact Kandis at wishphotographyutah@gmail.com
Visit our Website at http://wish-photo.com

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

{Make a Wish} POTD

This photograph was taken by and is PROPERTY OF NATALIE BATE!

Natalie is a fabulous friend of mine, and did my family pictures this past summer.
Nat previously worked for a photographer and recently left to start her own business.  She is currently in the transition of starting her own "brand"! I'm so excited to see her own business come to fruition.  
Nat loves shooting weddings and her BOYS! {I'm taking liberties her telling you what I know about her}
She is a rocking wedding photographer and an even more fabulous mother.  I am always in awe of the creative things she does with her little ones!
I can't wait to collaborate with this amazing women and photographer in the future!

As for now enjoy this darling candid image she caught of her little dude!

No comments:

Post a Comment