All images are property of Wish Photography and Kandis Broadhead. Use of any images without Wish Photography consent is prohibited. If you would like to use an image please contact Kandis at wishphotographyutah@gmail.com
Visit our Website at http://wish-photo.com

Friday, November 12, 2010

{Make a Wish} POTD

I'm not a nature photographer.  Not that there is anything wrong with nature...but I like eyes!
However there was one last dandelion left in my yard yesterday.  HOW I DON'T KNOW.  We've already had snow!
I love dandelions!
When I was a little girl I would pick them and call them "WISHES".  Before I would blow on them, I would make a wish.  I made a lot of wishes as a little girl, and collected a lot of dandelions.  
This was my last dandelion of the year...and you can bet, I made a wish.


No comments:

Post a Comment