All images are property of Wish Photography and Kandis Broadhead. Use of any images without Wish Photography consent is prohibited. If you would like to use an image please contact Kandis at wishphotographyutah@gmail.com
Visit our Website at http://wish-photo.com

Thursday, November 11, 2010

{Make a Wish} POTD

Photo of the Day!

I'm BACK!

Sorry every one, it's been a crazy past two weeks.  My goats aka kids have been sick, and with my Dad and his hospitalization and recovery...and TONS of shoots it's been a mad house around here!
But I'm back! YAY!

A new thing I'm going to be starting is POTD aka Photo of the Day!
You might see a photo from me, or from a guest photographer either local or someone across the country.  

A lot of new fun things will be happening!
You'll get to see resent shoots, my personal life happenings, POTD, guest bloggers, Q&A's, tips and tricks, and much more!

Spread the word to all your friends to come and be part of this fun blog!
I love helping other photographers so leave comments if you have questions etc.
I love to get new ideas so share yours here...maybe you have an suggestion for a shoot I should do...I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR THOSE!

It's good to be back!

Enjoy this POTD!


{quick tip for photogs: TEXTURES! USE THEM!}

No comments:

Post a Comment