All images are property of Wish Photography and Kandis Broadhead. Use of any images without Wish Photography consent is prohibited. If you would like to use an image please contact Kandis at wishphotographyutah@gmail.com
Visit our Website at http://wish-photo.com

Monday, November 22, 2010

{Make a Wish} Burning the Candle at Both ends!

Holy Moly...I've been SOOOO busy!
Not that I'm moaning here.  I really do enjoy my job.  Not only do I get to do what I love but I get to meet the greatest people!  I have the best clients ever!
I'm excited to start mentoring other photographers and aspiring photographers around the country.  I love the editing process and I'm super excited to teach that.  Right now I'm SOOO back logged with shoots and I don't feel I've had anytime to update anything....but because I love you all I will blog a few of my recent shoots.

Make a Wish!

No comments:

Post a Comment